1. This Policy
This website under the domain name www.frolinahome.com and other “frolina” branded products and services are owned and operated by Double Star Industry Co., Ltd. (collectively called “Frolina”, “we”, “us”, and “our”). This policy is addressed to individuals outside our organization with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Online Site, other users of our products or services, and visitors to our premises (collectively called, “you”).
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
2. Collection of Personal Data.
Personal data is defined as any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, for example, your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, product information (e.g., purchases, orders etc.) and IP address. We collect or obtain Personal Data: when those data are provided to us (e.g., where
you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., when you make a purchase of our product or services); when you make Personal Data public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you register to use our Online Site, Products, or services. We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities). In addition, when you use Frolina Products and services, we may collect the following data which could not directly or indirectly identify you.
2.1 We collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
Data provided to us: We obtain Personal Data when those data are provided to us (e.g., the details you provide us when you place an order, open and account, subscribe to our newsletter, or where you contact us via email or telephone, or by other means.
Data you make public: We obtain Personal Data that you choose to make public, including but not limited to social media. (e.g., we may collect your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about Frolina.)
Registration Details: We obtain Personal Data when you use, or register to use our Online Site, Products, or services. (e.g., when you register to become a member to our Online Site to make an order(s) of our products and services.)
Third party information: We obtain Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.)
2.2 Categories of Personal Data we Process
We process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details: given name(s); preferred name;
- Demographic information: gender; date of birth / age; nationality; salutation; title; and language preferences.
- Contact details: correspondence address; shipping address; telephone number; email address; messenger app details; online messaging details; and social media details.
- Consent records: records of any consents you have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details: records of purchases and prices; address, contact telephone number and email address.
- Payment details: invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; bank account number or credit card number; cardholder or accountholder name; card or account security details; card ‘valid from’ date; card expiry date; BACS details; SWIFT details; IBAN details; payment amount; payment date; and records of cheques.
- Data relating to our Online Site: device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to our Online Site, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); username; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (e.g., mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete in whole or in part) and any touchscreen interactions.
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
2.3 Sensitive Personal Data
In the ordinary course of our business, we do not seek to collect or otherwise process Sensitive Personal Data. We do so in accordance with applicable law when we need to process Sensitive Personal Data for
a legitimate purpose.
If for a reason(s) that you need to provide sensitive Personal Data to us, you must ensure that it is legal for you to disclose such data to us, and you must ensure a valid legal basis applies to the processing of those Sensitive Personal Data.
3. Processing of Personal Data
The purpose of processing your Personal Data, subject to applicable law is for the following reasons:
- To constantly improve our products and services that we offer you.
- To obtain your feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new products and services.
- To provide you with our personalized marketing services that we believe may be of interest or benefit to you.
- To verify your identity in the case of you purchasing our products or services, participate in campaigns entries or processing rewards.
- To send you notifications for special sales promotions or any campaign-related matters provide by us.
- Any other purposes with your prior consent.
- To detect, prevent and investigate fraud.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
Personal Data may not be disclosed to any third parties without one of the following exceptions:
4.1 Your Consent: We will only disclose or share your Personal Data to other third parties with your prior consent.
4.2 Service Providers : We may disclose and share necessary items of your Personal Data to our service providers that provide services for or on behalf of us, for instance, marketing agencies assisting us with sending marketing communications and holding marketing events, campaigns sales promotions;
forwarder companies delivering purchased products to you; payment service providers processing your billing. These service providers shall only use your Personal Data in compliance with our instruction and with the scope of the purposes.
4.3 For legal, Security purposes: We may disclose or share necessary items of your Personal Data with third parties for one of the following legal or security purposes to the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or
preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities; to protect the rights, property or safety of Frolina, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
5. Third-party links
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from a child below the age of eighteen (18), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent.
7. Contacting Us